The Qigong Component in addition with movements & principles of the Yang Mian System which have been my focus & now expertise is what I will be sharing with you. These movement principles which are movement of mind, body & spirit which when trained correctly & under my guidance will alleviate aches & pains naturally, increase range of movement, improve balance and oxygenation of blood cells, increase length & strength of tendons & ligaments, increase blood circulation through entire body including your brain in a safe & gentle way which causes ‘ all ‘ types of tensions to literally melt away plus help prevent health issues from forming, restores mobility & maximal range of physical movements and functions possible for you. Improves internal organ functions due to the nature and 3D driving force of the movement.
In Master Yangs words ~
Human health relies on 3 types of circulation
1. Blood circulation which via the Calligraphy Health method increases vascular movement in and around the body’s muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons.
2. Digestive Circulation – By utilizing the abdominal area as a power source, Calligraphy Health movements help to maintain the elasticity of the bowel and intestines. Not only is elasticity maintained but good blood circulation and movement through this area is instrumental in the maintenance of human health.
3. Mental/Nervous System Circulation – By increasing the efficiency of blood circulation, we get more blood and oxygen to the brain, with the obvious result being increased brain function and clarity in mental signaling.
Also, through the training of multiple 3D movements (e.g. manipulating 3 – 4 spherical planes of movement at one time in one motion) an athlete’s co-ordination and function are greatly challenged. It’s during this process that fresh, oxygen laden blood flows through the brain. The Principle & Key
Dan Tien Breathing ~ An ancient technique used by Daoist masters for cultivating Health, Harmony & Longevity.
Stage 1 you will learn how to do this unique technique which is an essential building block for superior movement whether it be for Qigong, Tai Chi, Yoga, Dance, high level athletics or simply your own health regime.
Dan Tien breathing also Known as Longevity or Natural breathing is responsible for transforming tension into relaxation relieving stress & anxiety. This is the principle tool which moves & massages internal organs plus it is the first step to energy cultivation & transformation for Healing Yourself & others powerfully.
Stage 2 deals with linking the breath work to flowing Qigong movement where you will learn to release physical/mental/emotional tension allowing your nervous & circulatory system a chance to fire up & deliver to you a greater & more functional body inside & out.
Stage 3 engages internal organ movements And by now you will have a good understanding of how your bio magnetic field works and be able to use it effectively and without consequence to heal yourself and others.
Beginner to Expert, you will all gain valuable tools for your journey of healing & connection to your Body & it’s Functions through the Calligraphy Health Methods I will guide you through.
What can you expect after/during class
1. Warm, hot body/hands and feet
2. Tingling/pins & needles in hands & feet
3. A sense of peaceful happiness
4. Magnetic sensation around hands or more body parts
5. Leave class feeling Grounded
This list is the expected outcome from each class, however results will vary according to you for the first few months.
Every Tuesday night in Coomera, Gold Coast you can join in my class.